Hide on full page view?: 

Share your feedback whether it's a comment, compliment or complaint 

To ensure we continue to provide excellent support it is important that we learn from the experiences of our clients. We are also keen to hear from anyone else who comes into contact with us, for example a relative or friend of a client and health and social care professionals we work with.

Making a formal complaint

In most cases, issues can be resolved easily and quickly by talking to a member of our frontline staff or the manager of a service. If you are not satisfied with the response you get, or consider the issue to be of a more serious nature, you can deal with the issue as a complaint. Once you initiate a formal complaint, we will follow an agreed process with set timescales in which we will respond to you. Your complaint will be treated in confidence and only discussed with people who need to know. You will not be treated unfairly if you make a complaint and it will not affect the quality of service you receive in the future. If helpful, there is an easy-read version of our complaints process below.

To share a comment, compliment or complaint please use the form below or call us on 01273 405 800.


Do you have a question about the support we provide or about a particular service? Complete the form below and we will answer your enquiry as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can call us on 01273 405 800. 

Did you know...for non-urgent enquiries you can get in touch with us on Facebook. Visit our Facebook page, Southdown-Housing-Association, and send us a private message or post on our wall.  

Feedback Form