Meet the team
Whether you are reporting a repair or talking about your rent, it is always nice to know who is on the other end of the phone.
Meet the team and find out who’s who in our Housing Division.
All Southdown tenants have a dedicated Housing Officer who oversees each tenancy and provides support as needed. Housing Officers ensure that rent is paid, that tenants’ concerns are responded to and that the conditions of each tenancy are adhered to.
Our Property Services team oversee all aspects of property maintenance and development. This includes day-to-day and emergency repairs, refurbishments and property safety checks.
Our Central Housing team oversee delivery of our tenant involvement and tenant support services including the Tenancy Sustainment Service and financial inclusion advice. The team also oversees our Housing Division’s systems, which support the smooth delivery of our services to our tenants.
Our Director of Housing leads on development of new opportunities to provide affordable supported housing for people, as well as overseeing the Housing Division as a whole.
- Jim Aspdin, Director of Housing
- Sarah Murphy, Housing and Property Services Senior Manager
- Adam Welton, Tenancy Support Co-ordinator
- Jackie Watts, Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Simon Egan-Payne, Financial Inclusion Officer
- John Le Serve, Housing Data Systems Lead
- Cathy Dean, Housing Data Systems Co-ordinator
- Jo le Serve, Project Support Assistant
Housing Management team
- Irene Fender, Housing Manager
- Simon Betts, Sarah Cager, Owen Goodey, Keith Robinson, Caro Drysdale, Penny Grigg - Housing Officers
- Gemma Buckley, Supported Living Partnership Officer
- Housing Assistant, post currently being recruited
- Mariamah Swatridge, Housing Administrator
- James Membrey, Housing Revenue Officer
Property Services team
- Paul Sharpington, Property Services Manager
- Bob Tester, Compliance Manager
- Laura Williams, Property Services Project Manager
- David Slattery, Property Services Surveyor
- Clare Harman, Property Services Section Administrator
- Louise Boorman, Property Services Administrator
Get in touch
We want to hear from you. Whether you would like to report a repair, make a complaint or provide feedback, please get in touch.
To know how well we are doing as a landlord, we need real and honest feedback. There are a number of ways you can do this including: Repair Satisfaction Cards, Feedback Cards, Tenant Forums, Tenant Satisfaction Surveys and through our Tenant Quality Team.
You can also just give us a call or send us an email using the details below.