It is important that our tenants, as well as our clients and other stakeholders, are able to openly access information on our priorities and are able to review our performance. As well as the information provided below, you may also find information in the Openness and Transparency page on our website useful.
In February 2022, our tenant contribution arrears were £63,772. This figure is equivalent to 1.40% of our rental income. The benchmark standard for tenant contribution arrears for Housing Associations is 2% of rental income.
- In February 2022, we both attended and completed 100 % of emergency repairs within target.
- 100% of our urgent repairs were attended to and completed within the target timescale of 7 working days. This is above our target of 95%.
- 91.49% of standard jobs were attended to and completed within our timescale of 28 working days. Our target is 90% completed within target.
The information below is for February 2022 and shows that we are 98.92% compliant overall.
- Fire Risk Assessments – A number of assessments have been carried out by our contractors but they have not yet sent us the reports because the person responsible is on annual leave.
- Fire Alarm Servicing – All Fire Alarm panels have been serviced but there are two units where smoke detectors have not been tested because the tenants have not allowed access.
- Legionella Risk Assessments – One unit remains untested as the tenant has been moved to another address temporarily.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve servicing – We have serviced 198 of the 202 Thermostatic Mixing Valves. All of them will have been checked by the end of March 2022.
- Vehicle LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment) Inspections – All vehicles have been inspected but we are awaiting one certificate.
Your right to safety and compliance certification
You have a right to request any of the following in relation to your property or block:
- Fire Risk Assessment (commissioned annually)
- EICR – Electrical safety certificate (commissioned every five years)
- Gas Saf_ety Certificate (commissioned annually in properties with a gas supply)
- EPC Certificate (showing the energy performance of your property)
If you do want us to send certification to you, please complete this online form. Our default will be to email the documentation to you but if you do not have access to email please tick the box to say so and we will send the documentation via post.
There were 2 complaints in the Housing Division in February 2022.