Network and Communications Coordinator
Salary: £26,646 - £28,630 (pro rata)
Hours: 25 hours per week – fixed term 2 year post
Location: Brighton & Hove East Sussex
Closing Date: 03/10/2022
Are you a keen communicator and interested in improving mental health services?
The Voluntary Community and Social Enterprises (VCSE) Mental Health Transformation Team in East Sussex & Brighton & Hove are looking for a skilled communicator to join our team, as we launch an online network bringing together VCSE providers across Sussex.
We’re a new team working creatively to engage, represent, communicate and connect the VCSE in the Community Mental Health Transformation Programme.
Your role will include:
- Developing an innovative comms strategy to connect and engage with a wider VCSE audience
- Developing and running the network website and socials, including creating content, videos, polls and live chat
- Managing network membership, including developing strategies to increase numbers and actively going out and finding smaller community groups and social enterprises that are not currently connected to the programme.
- Leading on event planning, including organising and promoting online and in person events such as webinars, consultations and conferences
- Working collaboratively and in coordination with external Comms Leads to align with the Wider Sussex Transformation Programme Comms Plan
What you will bring:
- Experience of developing and publishing web and social media content with editorial accuracy and using HTML and search engine optimisation
- Excellent writing skills, with close attention to detail and impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to work autonomously and in a proactive manner.
- Experience of engaging with and developing relationships with a diverse range of organisations.
- Experience of disseminating information clearly, creatively and effectively with different audiences.
In return for joining us, we can offer you a Health Care Cash Back Scheme, a local and national discount card, £100 reward for passing your probationary period and a supportive working environment within a modern and forward-thinking workplace.
Please contact Andrea.Potter@VCSE-MHTransformation.org for further information about the role
Closing date for applications: 3rd October 2022
Interviews will be held: 11th October 2022