The Annual Client Survey Results for 2019 Are Out!
Every year we ask our clients to tell us what they think about our services in our Annual Client Survey.
Clients were offered a range of ways to respond and this year we increased the response rate from 2018.
The feedback we received was extremely positive:
- 93% said support has made a positive different to their lives
- 93% said they are satisfied with the support they receive
- 90% said they are involved in planning their support
- 90% said staff are polite and treat them with respect
- 97% said staff are reliable and arrive on time
- 95% said information given to them is clear and easy to understand
Benchmarking the results of this year’s survey with other supported housing and care providers shows that we are performing in the higher quartile for our sector across all the areas we measure.
Neil Blanchard, Southdown’s Chief Executive, says,
"We set a very high target of 90% satisfaction for all our services as part of our commitment to be the best possible provider of services to our clients. It is really positive to see that over the past year we have increased satisfaction levels from our already high levels, despite many of our services undergoing funding and service model changes that have impacted on many clients.
"The survey also highlights areas where there is still room for improvement. Working with clients and staff teams, we will put into place action plans to ensure we continue to strive to deliver high quality and responsive services."