Client Satisfaction Survey 2017 - the results are in
Every year we ask our clients to let us know what we are doing well and where we need to improve.
As in previous years, the results of our 2017 Client Satisfaction Survey are extremely positive.
Summary of results:
- 664 completed surveys were received, a return rate of 21.5%
- High levels of satisfaction with 80+% scores on all questions (except for knowing how to make a complaint and tenants knowing who their housing officer is)
- 98% of respondents believe Southdown staff are polite and treat them with respect
- 93% of respondents are satisfied with the support they receive from Southdown
- 92% of respondents believe the support they've received from us has made a positive difference to their life
- 93% of tenants are satisfied with the condition of their home
- 88% of tenants are satisfied with the standard of repair work
- 100% of learning disability stakeholders were satisfied with Southdown’s services
To read how our clients rated specific services, summaries of feedback for Home Works, Mental Health Recovery Services, Learning Disability Services, Brighton Housing Support, Preston Park Recovery Centre, West Sussex Housing Support, Supported Employment and Housing are available on our website here.
- We have shared the survey results with our clients, staff and other stakeholders.
- We will look at lower scoring questions and develop improvement plans based on clients’ feedback
- We will continue to support our staff to deliver services tailored to our clients’ needs
- We will enable all clients of our services to have their say in next year’s satisfaction survey
A big thank you to everybody who shared feedback in our 2017 Client Satisfaction Survey. Your opinion matters to us.