All Southdown tenants have a dedicated Housing Officer who oversee each tenancy and provide support as needed. Housing Officers ensure that rent is paid, that tenants’ concerns are responded to and that the conditions of each tenancy are adhered to.
Our Property Services team oversee all aspects of property maintenance and development. This includes day-to-day and emergency repairs, refurbishments and property safety checks.
Our Central Housing team oversee delivery of our tenant involvement and tenant support services including the Tenancy Sustainment Service and financial inclusion advice. The team also oversee our Housing team’s systems, which support the smooth delivery of our services to our tenants.
Our Director of Housing & Business Services leads on development of new opportunities to provide affordable supported housing for people, as well as overseeing the Housing team as a whole.
- Jim Aspdin, Director of Housing and Business Services
- Steph Foard, Office Sites Property Co-ordinator
Housing Management team
- Jayne Atkins, Housing Services Manager
- Clive Bryan, Chris Cook, Sandra Carter – Housing Officers
- Charlotte Wicks, Steve Hodge, Becky White – Housing Assistants
- Gemma Buckley, Supported Living Partnership Officer
- Charlie Lowden, Supported Living Partnership Assistant
- James Membrey, Housing Revenue Officer
Property Services team
- Paul Sharpington, Property Services Manager
- Laura McKellar, Property Services Project Manager
- David Slattery, Property Services Surveyor
- Demie Manser, Property Services Senior Administrator
- Evie Muirhead, Property Services Administrator
Get in touch
We want to hear from you. Whether you would like to report a repair, make a complaint or provide feedback, please get in touch.
To know how well we are doing as a landlord, we need real and honest feedback. There are a number of ways you can do this including: Repair Satisfaction Cards, Feedback Cards, Tenant Forums, Tenant Satisfaction Surveys and through our tenant involvement activities.
You can also just give us a call on 01273 405 800 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.