It is important to us that our tenants, as well as other stakeholders, are able to openly access information to review our performance as a landlord to provide safe and secure homes.
As well as the information provided on this page, you may also find information in the Openness and Transparency page on our website useful.
In August 2023, we completed 92.15% of emergency repairs within the target of 24 hours.
- 90.16% of our urgent repairs were completed within the target timescale of 7 working days. This is very close to our target of 90%.
- 94.44% of standard jobs were completed within our timescale of 28 working days. Our target is 90% completed within target.
The information below is for August 2023 and shows that we are 99.54% compliant overall.
- Vehicles (LOLER) – The LOLER inspection for the vehicle at Magdalene Court is overdue. We have been chasing the garage since 15th August and they have finally confirmed an appointment has been scheduled for 12th September.
Your right to safety and compliance certification
You have a right to request any of the following in relation to your property or block:
- Fire Risk Assessment (commissioned annually)
- EICR – Electrical safety certificate (commissioned every five years)
- Gas Safety Certificate (commissioned annually in properties with a gas supply)
- EPC Certificate (showing the energy performance of your property)
If you do want us to send certification to you, please complete this online form. Our default will be to email the documentation to you but if you do not have access to email please tick the box to say so and we will send the documentation via post.
There were no complaints in the Housing Division in August 2023.
Our Annual Review of Tenants’ Complaints for 2022-23 is available to download on our website here.
In August 2023, our tenant contribution arrears were £70,346. This figure is equivalent to 1.54% of our rental income. The benchmark standard for tenant contribution arrears for Housing Associations is 2% of rental income.